Circumcised or Uncircumcised, which penis size is good? Find out easy to understand comparison.
Circumcision is among the most popular surgical procedures in the world. Despite its popularity, it is still among the most debated topics in the world. Circumcision has both proponents and opponents who look at it objectively and provide pros and cons for it. We will discuss all that you need to know about a circumcised and an uncircumcised penis.
What is a circumcised penis?
A circumcised penis is that which has its foreskin cut. Normally, circumcision is done to remove the foreskin from the penis due to a number of reasons that will be discussed.
What is an uncircumcised penis?
Whereas a circumcised penis has the foreskin removed from the penis, an uncircumcised penis has its foreskin intact and covers the front of the penis.
Comparison Between Circumcised and Uncircumcised Penis
In comparing the circumcised and uncircumcised penis, we will look at the pros and cons of each and derive a general conclusion of which is better than the other.
The popularity of circumcision depends on the region from which a man comes from. For example, in Africa, circumcision is still very popular and a majority of African men still undergo circumcision. In America, there has been a drop in the rate of circumcision from 83% back in the 1960s to about 77% in 2010. In Europe, circumcision is not as popular as it is in other regions.
Globally, the rate of circumcision among men is estimated to be between 37-39%. This means that a majority of men are not circumcised.
Pros and cons
We will look at individual pros and cons
Pros and cons of a circumcised penis
The following are the benefits of male circumcision:
- Reduces risk of Urinary Tract Infections
- It reduces the risk of men being infected with HIV
- Reduces the risk of other sexually transmitted infections
- Protects the penis against cancer of the penis
- Improves male genital hygiene
- May help women reduce the risk of cervical cancer during a sexual intercourse.
- May cause bleeding during the surgery to remove the foreskin
- May lead to loss of skin
- Risk getting infections during the surgical process and days after circumcision
- Increases risk of meatitis
- It may be painful
Good and Bad of an uncircumcised penis
- Improved sexual pleasure since the head of the penis remains sensitive
- No loss of skin
- No pain
- It has no risk of getting infections because there is no surgery to expose the head of the penis
- No risk of meatitis
- Increases the risk of UTI
- Increases risk of HIV transmission
- It Increases the risk of other sexually transmitted diseases
- It may lead to unhygienic penis
What do Women Say About Penis Circumcision?
This question is a hard one because different women prefer different penis when it comes to sexual intercourse. However, a research conducted in the United States concluded that 2.9% of the interviewed women had less sexual satisfaction with a circumcised man. In the same research, 57% of the interviewed women said there is no sexual difference between a circumcised and uncircumcised penis.
- Best Phallosan Forte Forum to Find Real Results
- Best Peyronie’s Disease Exercises to cure Bent Penis Fast
- Buy Phallosan Forte Sleeves for Cheap
Generally, an uncircumcised penis increases the risk of sexually transmitted diseases during an intercourse while a circumcised penis is more painful to a woman during sex.
Originally posted 2018-03-10 10:57:48.