Are you confused between penis extender vs penis pump? Read this full comparison to find a better choice for you.
For most guys, extending the size of a penis is usually a big issue. Many would do anything to have an increase in the size of the penis. In doing so, either a man can use a penis extender or a water based pump.
So you are probably asking yourself which of the two methods works best for increasing the size of a man’s penis. We will highlight the differences between the two to determine which is the best.
An extender device is a non-invasive technique that involves strapping of the device to the base of the penile glands. It uses the principle of traction that “stretches” the penis.
There are two types of penis pumps i.e. water based or air based. However, the theory of their working is the same. They all involve pumping. As they pump, there is increase in blood flow into the penis, which eventually “stretches” to a larger penis size.
Comparison of Penis Extenders and Penis Pumps
In comparing the two methods of gaining penis size, we will look at the pros and cons of each technique.
Pros and Cons of PenisExtender Devices
Here are the leading advantages of penis extender devices:
- Clinically tested: there are clinical studies that show the working nature of penis extender devices. These studies are independent and show how penis extenders work to increase length and girth of a man’s penis.
- Cheaper: compared to other techniques such as surgical implantation, buying a penis extender device is very cheap.
- No side effects: it is a natural process that has no side effect for the user. So long as you use it right, you cannot suffer from any side effect.
- Treats Peyronies Disease: it is a god method that you can use to straighten a curved penis.
- Sometimes it can be uncomfortable to wear
- You may find it hard to hide it under clothing
- For it to work, you must wear it for a minimum of 4 hours per day
- It is more expensive than pumps
Also Check: Best Penis Diet Plan to Gain Size and Girth
Pros and Cons of Penis Pumps
Here are the leading advantages of using a water based pump to increase the size of your penis.
- Comfortable: unlike the extender devices, water based pumps are very comfortable to use. You will not complain of discomfort when using these pumps.
- Takes a shorter time: you only need about 15-20 minutes per day of vacuum stretching.
- Excellent in increasing girth: research shows that water based pumps are very effective in increasing the girth more than the extenders.
- Cheaper: the pumps are very cheap compared to penile extender devices.
- It takes longer periods to see the results
- You may experience tissue damage if you overuse them
- Not effective in treating a curved penis.
The Penis Extender Or Pump – Which is Best?
Based on the above comparison, you cannot say which is the best over the other. However, you can conclusively find the best one based on the results you want.
The penis extender devices are good for people who want to fix curved penis. The extenders give a permanent result. I suggest you to buy phallosan forte for convenient, harmless and effortless enlargement.
If you want a short term length gain, then the penis pumps are the best. However, if you use Bathmate, you will get permanent result.
Please share your own opinion about Penis pump and extender device by commenting here.
Originally posted 2017-09-19 06:29:39.